Church Treasurers and Finance Committees:
Our Presbytery Treasurer, Lisa Heckman, is available and willing to help you! If you have procedures you are uncertain of or questions relating to finances, please feel free to contact her at. For more complicated issues, she's willing to meet with you, as schedules allow.
While not a trained accountant, she has dealt with church finances for over 15 years and can be a resource for you. And when she doesn't have an answer, she will try to find where the answer can be found.
Below are forms that are helpful to fulfilling the duties as church treasurer. If you have any questions, please contact the moderator of your session, the stated clerk, or the office assistant.
- 2017 annualstatistics workbook.pdf - 990.43 KB
- Affordable care notice churches employer bop med plan 2013 08 14.pdf - 153.63 KB
- Affordable care poster by state flsawithplans.pdf - 217.44 KB
- Affordable care sample cover letter to employees exchange notification final 2013.doc - 42.50 KB
- Pcusa manual for treasurers.pdf - 649.13 KB
- Procedures for congregational.pdf - 71.10 KB
- Financial review guide.pdf - 136.76 KB
- Financial review checklist.pdf - 14.47 KB